Thank You

16 September 2011

english,PLEASE

10/10/2011 is our BIG BIG FINAL EXAM

so start from now me,Lily Syahida has been confirmed that I will be awaying myself out from this town of social network.auuu <3 such a big sacrifice.haha *poyo je
 wuwuwu.goodbye for a while to Twitter,Facebook,Formspring and also YOU,blogger.i will online back after the Final Exam.i wish i can do better than other examination with flying colours <3
Syawal will end up soon,no more raya for this year :'( so sad.I WILL MISS YOU,SYAWAL

KMS ENGLISH TOUR has been made a lot of sweet momments together.Now i love being TTJian.even there's a lot of stress,its okay for me. ;)

GOOD LUCK!

to KMSians and TTJians.do the best for your exams and Our upcoming exams,dude! make our parents proud of us and trust yourself YOU CAN DO IT and GO FOR IT! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment